Sunday – March 18, 2018
Newport Mesa Spirit Run
Fashion Island, Newport Beach
Information & Registration
- REGISTER HERE: 2018 USATF So Cal Road Mile Championships
- Newport Mesa Spirit Run Information
- USATF members may use code “USATF” at registration for $5 off registration fee.
Awards & Prize Money
- The Elite Mile is for men and women who run faster than 4:30 and 5:00 minutes, respectively. Medals and Prize Money available.
- The Open Mile is for adults and youth athletes who don’t meet the elite standards. Medals and prize money (adults only) available for top 3 finishers in each age division.
- Age divisions include: 8 & under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & older.
- Be sure to register for your age appropriate race.
- The 1-Mile Race Walk is for men and women who must finish in under 9:00 minutes. Medals and Prize Money available.
Spirit Run’s fast, point to point course offers elite, highly competitive, and casual runners the chance to test their speed at the mile. Clocks will be posted at the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 mile marks. Course Map
To be eligible to win cash or USATF medals, competitors must be 2018 USATF Southern California members. For information on joining USATF: http://www.usatf.org/Products—Services/Individual-Memberships/Membership-Benefits.aspx