2018 Grand Prix Championships Schedule
- 01/21/18: Grand Prix – Pasadena 5K
- 02/04/18: Grand Prix – Redondo Beach Super Bowl Sunday 10K / 5K
- 03/18/18: USATF So Cal Marathon Championships – Los Angeles Marathon
- 03/18/18: USATF So Cal Mile Championships – Spirit Run 5K / 10K / 1 Mile
- 04/21/18: Grand Prix – El Segundo Run for Education 5K / 10K
- 05/05/18: Grand Prix – Wahoo’s OC 5K
- 05/06/18: Grand Prix – OC Marathon / Half
- Please check back for future updates.
2018 Grand Prix Bid Package
The USATF So Cal Road Running Championships Series offers opportunities for USATF members to compete at the mile, 5K, 8K, 10K, 15K, half-marathon, and marathon distances in some of the best road races and fastest courses in our region. In these events, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in 26 men’s and women’s 5-year age groups receive USATF Championship medals. The overall men’s and women’s winners also receive a handsome plaque.
No additional entry fee is required to participate in the Road Running Championships Series. USATF members will have their results automatically included in the Grand Prix. If members do not see their results on the Grand Prix website, they can manually submit their finishing time to the Grand Prix organizer. Prize money is provided by the race organizers only and is available to all runners in the race – with or without USATF membership. This is the only prize money – there are no matching funds or additional cash prizes.
- Masters Road Running ∙ Robert Elsinger ∙ MastersRR@scausatf.org
- Open Road Running ∙ Robert Elsinger ∙ OpenRR@scausatf.org