The USATF So Cal Road Running Grand Prix offers opportunities for USATF members to compete at the mile, 5K, 8K, 10K, 15K, half-marathon, and marathon distances in some of the best road races and fastest courses in our region. In these events, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in 26 men’s and women’s 5-year age groups receive USATF Championship medals. The overall men’s and women’s winners also receive a handsome plaque.
2019 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Standings
2019 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Schedule
- 04/27/19: El Segundo Run for Education 5K / 10K
- 05/05/19: OC Marathon / Half
- 07/04/19: Surf City Run 5K
- 08/03/19: Pride of the Valley 5K
- 09/08/19: Santa Monica Classic 5K / 10K
- 10/13/19: Jet Blue Long Beach Marathon / Half
- 11/28/19: Dana Point Turkey Trot 5K / 10K
- 12/14/19: Holiday 5K Ugly Sweater Run
- 12/15/19: Holiday Half Marathon
2019 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Rules
No additional entry fee is required to participate in the So Cal Road Running Championships Series. USATF members will have their results automatically included in the Grand Prix. If members do not see their results on the Grand Prix website, they can manually submit their finishing time to the Grand Prix organizer. Prize money is provided by the race organizers only and is available to all runners in the race – with or without USATF membership. This is the only prize money – there are no matching funds or additional cash prizes.
- 2019 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Rules – Awards – Prize Money
- $2,350 Prize Money (2019 half season)
- Championship medals awarded to top 5 overall M/W open and masters.
- USATF medals awarded to top 3 scorers in 26 M/W 5-year age groups.
- Championship plaques awarded to top 10 scoring clubs.
- Masters Road Running ∙ Bob Morris ∙ MastersRR@scausatf.org ∙ (949) 246-3738
- Open Road Running ∙ Bob Morris ∙ OpenRR@scausatf.org ∙ (949) 246-3738
- RACE DIRECTORS: 2019 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Bid Package