The USATF So Cal Road Running Grand Prix offers opportunities for USATF members to compete at the mile, 5K, 8K, 10K, 15K, half-marathon, and marathon distances in some of the best road races and fastest courses in our region. In these events, the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in 11 men’s and women’s 5-year age groups receive USATF Championship medals. The overall men’s and women’s winners also receive a handsome plaque.br>
2020 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Standings
- 2020 USATF So Cal Road Running Grand Prix Standings – updated 3/5/20
2020 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Schedule – Spring Events
- Sun, Feb 23, 2020: Brea 8K Classic – Brea
- Sun, Mar 01, 2020: Newport Mesa Spirit Run 5K / 10K / Road Mile – Newport Beach
- Sat, Mar 07, 2020: LA Big 5K – Los Angeles
- Sun, Mar 08, 2020: Los Angeles Marathon – Los Angeles
- NEW DATE: Sat, Aug 29, 2020: El Segundo Run for Education 5K / 10K – El Segundo
USATF members will be prompted to enter their membership number during online registration to receive a discount. No code needed. (Entrants have option for “virtual run” if race is not held.)
- NEW DATE: Sun, Nov 08, 2020: OC Marathon / Half – Costa Mesa | Discount code for 10% off: USATF10
USATF So Cal Grand Prix Rules
No additional entry fee is required to participate in the So Cal Road Running Championships Series. USATF members will have their results automatically included in the Grand Prix. If members do not see their results on the Grand Prix website, they can manually submit their finishing time to the Grand Prix organizer. Prize money is provided by the race organizers only and is available to all runners in the race – with or without USATF membership. This is the only prize money – there are no matching funds or additional cash prizes.
- 2020 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Rules – Awards – Prize Money
- $5,700 Prize Money
- Championship medals awarded to top 5 overall M/W open and masters.
- USATF medals awarded to top 3 scorers in 11 M/W 5-year age groups.
- Championship plaques awarded to top 10 scoring clubs.
- Masters Road Running ∙ Bob Morris ∙ MastersRR@scausatf.org ∙ (949) 246-3738
- Open Road Running ∙ Bob Morris ∙ OpenRR@scausatf.org ∙ (949) 246-3738
- RACE DIRECTORS: 2020 USATF So Cal Grand Prix Bid Package