USATF So Cal Annual Meeting and Elections
Sunday, October 7, 2018
1:00pm – 5:00pm
City of Santa Fe Springs
Town Center Hall
- Electorate Sign-In for the elections will be between 1:00pm – 2:00pm.
- The meeting will be called to order by the Association President at 2:00pm.
- The minimum age for any voting delegate shall be 18.
- One person may vote only once, regardless of how many voting positions within the association the person occupies.
- Except for membership renewals from the previous year, all voting delegates must be USATF members in the month which ends more than one full month, preceding the meeting at which voting is taking place.
- Memberships must be obtained by 09/1/2018.
- Renewing membership from 2017 are not subject to the 30 day membership requirements and may present proof of renewal on day of election.
This year’s elections are for Executive Committees. Please consider running for, and/or voting for, any of the following positions at the 2018 SCA Annual Elections. Nominations and voting must take place in person.
Description and duties for the below positions can be viewed in Articles 8 and 9 of the USATF Southern California Association Bylaws. Click here to view USATF Southern California Bylaws or go to www.scausatf.org/about/bylaws-financials/
Positions To Be Elected
- Association President
- Association Vice President
- Association Treasurer
- Association Secretary
- Vice President for Youth Athletics
- Vice President for Open Athletics
- Vice President for Masters Athletics
- Vice President Athlete Representative
- Active Athletes (6)
- Vice President Para-Athletics
USATF Southern California Association
11911 Artesia Blvd, Suite 204B
Cerritos, CA 90701